Colour, especially combining colours, often makes us nervous. Come and play in this hands on workshop, elbows deep in yarn and colour and learn how colours can change how your knitting shines and reflects your personality. Learn how to create different moods with colour, neutral knitted items that are not just black and grey and how to build colour combinations that are fun or sophisticated, professional or playful. Use colour to flatter YOU and express yourself, without fear. This is a theory class where we will play games with yarn, colouring sheets and colour chips to create colour combinations for you to take home and use as inspiration for your next project.
Workshop length: 3 hours
Materials to Bring to Class
Please bring all of the following:
- pencil, pen, notebook for taking notes.
- design and colour inspiration images
- photos or images that appeal to you because of their colours
- a list of people in your life that you knit for, or would like to knit for
Optionally, you may wish to bring these:
- yarn you may wish to use for a finished project and/or patterns you would like to create colours for
- pencil crayons will be provided, however, if you have markers and pencil crayons you love to use, please feel free to bring them