The Toronto Knitters Guild is calling for workshop proposals for the 2016 Toronto Knitters Frolic
which will be held at the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre in Toronto, Ontario.
Workshops will be offered on
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 1, 2016 between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
The classrooms are well lit, spacious and wheelchair accessible.
We are looking for proposals for workshops that are one, two and three hours in length with a preference for those at the Advanced Beginner to Advanced level. It is assumed that all students can cast on, cast off, knit and purl.
Payment is based upon the number of students in the workshop. We do not cover your transportation or accommodation.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN PROPOSAL
Please provide the following information in your proposal:
- Name of Workshop
- Your name, telephone, email address
- Workshop Description
- Workshop Length
- Skill Level
- Homework (if any)
- Materials list for students to bring
- Material Fee (what does this cover?) – Instructors are required to collect this fee at their workshop
- Classroom Equipment & Layout Required (eg whiteboard, extension cords, U-shape seating)
- Maximum Class Size
- Indicate which day you are available to teach and if there are any time of day restrictions
- Saturday, April 30
- Sunday, May 1
HOW TO SUBMIT
Please email your workshop submission, including all of the information listed above, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt of submissions is Thursday, December 10, 2015.
Confirmations of acceptance will be sent by email.
We look forward to receiving your submissions. Should you have any questions, feel free to email Fiona Ellis email@example.com.