The Toronto Knitters Guild is calling for workshop proposals for the 2016 Toronto Knitters Frolic Continue reading Call for 2016 Workshop Proposals
Bristol Ivy will be the special guest at 2016 Knitters Frolic.
The 2015 Frolic is still a recent memory (and a good one!) – what better time to mark your calendar for next years event:
Saturday April 30 and Sunday May 1 2016.
See you then!
Take a peak at the album of photos from the 2015 Knitters Frolic:
A few photos from the 2015 Toronto Knitters Frolic. Continue reading 2015 Frolic Fotos
A big thank you to all of the Volunteers who made the 2015 Frolic a great success!
Only 1 more sleep until the 2015 Toronto Knitters Frolic!
A few suggestions:
- Exact change of $6 for admission is appreciated!
- If you are taking a 9am Saturday workshop, there is a separate entrance queue to get you in on time.
- Lot’s of great Raffle Prizes – make sure to buy some tickets (1 for $1 / 3 for $2).
- If you plan to purchase multiple raffle tickets, bring your own pre-printed labels with name and email address to speed this up.
- Bring cash and your credit card. There is no ATM on site and some vendors only accept cash.
- Wear comfortable shoes. You will be walking a fair bit to see everything and decide on your purchases.
- There will be a café on site serving coffee and light snacks — take a break with some fellow knitters.
We still need volunteers for the Saturday Marketplace:
- Yarn Winding Station
- Raffle Table
- Hospitality Suite
Complimentary entry to the Marketplace and lunch is provided.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
Thank you for your support!
Consider downloading the floorplans to your phone or mobile device rather than printing them. They are available in PDF format:
Vendor names and links to their websites are included on the floorplan drawings.
The Don Valley Parkway, from the Gardiner Expressway to Highway 401, will be closed from Friday, April 24 at 8 p.m. to Sunday, April 26 at 6 a.m.
This may affect your route to and from the Frolic on Saturday.
DVP will be open Sunday for anyone attending workshops that day.